Finding safe lotion products for your family.

7:09 AM

I don't know about you, but once I became pregnant I became a lot more concerned about what chemicals the products I used contained. Most of the lotions I saw at the store contained parabens, or synthetic chemicals used as preservatives. Studies have now shown that parabens mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen, which is associated with certain forms of breast cancer and many other dangers. 
Here at the Lavender Apple we make a wonderful natural lavender lotion that is free from all these pesky chemicals, that you can feel good about using not only on yourself, but on your entire family! 
Our Lavender Lemon body location keeps you smelling fresh and clean. 

Our  lotion stick is perfect for your purse, and the smells of basil , citrus and lavender are fantastic. You can use it anywhere, even on your lips. Made with sweet almond oil, beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin e and essential oils. 

Our lotions add lots of moisture to your skin without being oily. 

As a new mother, I love buying products that I know are safe for my family. A calm and clean scent, and amazing moisture are just added benefits. You can buy your own lotions and lotion sticks HERE

Let us know if you have any questions about our lotions. We love hearing from new customers! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments