My Favorite Stocking Stuffers

4:41 AM

Whenever we have new customers get hooked on our lavender products, they are always asking me what my favorites are. Its so hard to pick! Well luckily I was able to narrow it down to my top ten, okay okay, I couldn't narrow it down to JUST ten, so here are my top fifteen favorite products by The Lavender Apple. With so many great choices, you will be sure to find the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person on your list. (All products available online at www.lavenderapple.com) 

Lavender Jellies

Lavender Herbs De Provence, Lavender Salt, Lavender Lemon Pepper, and Culinary Lavender


Lavender Bath Salts

Lavender Dryer Bags

Lavender Eye Pillows

Dried Lavender Bundles

Mulling Spices

Lavender Honey

 Lavender Goats Milk Soap

Lavender Body Oil

Lavender Sugar Scrub

Lavender Salt

Lavender Water 

Lavender Sugar

Lavender Sachets

Lavender Carpet Refresher

Well there you have it. Now you have NO excuse not to have all of your Christmas Shopping complete. Link to Shop: www.lavenderapple.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments