Keeping Your House Fresh & Happy During Winter

6:36 AM

Januaries can be tough. The fun of the holidays are over, the bright new winter snow can become grey and muddy. You may or may not be dealing with broken resolutions. Lets just say, Januaries are not my favorite. But I know my mood can dictate my family's mood. One way we keep our house feeling cozy and fresh during winter months, is by brewing stove top potpourri. When your family walks in that door, they will be engulfed by a happy and welcoming winter aroma that will set the tone and mood for your house. Instant coziness will ensue, trust me. 


Ingredients: 
3 sticks cinnamon sticks
2 oranges, quartered
5 sprigs fresh rosmary
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon cloves
6 cups water

Bring to a boil, then simmer on low. If liquid runs low, feel free to add additional water. 

Another way to keep your house smelling and feeling fresh is our all natural carpet fresher. Sprinkle over your carpet and vaccum up and your house will instantly smell clean and inviting. Get yours here: www.lavenderapple.com Let us know how these quick winter pick me ups work for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments