Watercress Quinoa Salad

5:03 AM

I will admit, I'm having a love affair with quinoa. I just want it all the time. I want it in every salad I eat. It just adds such an easy healthful protein punch to my meals. And its so kid friendly and budget friendly as well. What's not to love? This particular salad packs a delightful crunch. It is super simple to assemble and no one will bad sad about it. 



Ingredients: 
2 cups watercress
4 radishes, diced
8 ounces green beens
1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
1 large head raw broccoli, chopped
2 cups quinoa, cooked
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions:

Roast your pistachios at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Cook quinoa as directed. Blanch your green beans and put them in the fridge to cool. Emulsify your olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper into a dressing. Mix your watercress, radishes, beans, nuts, and broccoli together. Cover with dressing and serve immediately. 

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments