Memorial Day

9:59 AM

Memorial Day hits a little closer to home these past few years. Our dear Rozlyn lost her wonderful brother in law in the war back in 2010. Make sure you use today not just as an extra day for leisure, but to remember the true meaning of this day. Many have laid down their lives so we can enjoy the freedom and peace that we have today. 



I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. 
Nathan Hale

These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor - and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror. 
Michael N. Castle

As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation's wars. 
John M. McHugh

What I can do for my country, I am willing to do. 
Christopher Gadsden

There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America. 
William J. Clinton

You Might Also Like

0 comments