Why I Use Essential Oils

6:16 AM


Before I used essential oils, I really didn't know much about them. I thought they were for hippies who didn't believe in medicine. But essential oils have so many amazing uses. Once you try some, you will be hooked for life. 

They are a great sleep aid, especially lavender essential oil. For my babies, just put one drop of lavender essential oils on their feet before bed and the scent soothes them right to sleep. This also works with grown ups!

Lavender oil also works great on bug bites and bee stings. Just one drop can reduce swelling and stop itching. Living on a farm, this has been a life saver!

I've also noticed when I am wearing lavender essential oils, its a natural bug deterrent. The mosquitoes stay far away from me, even when I'm at the lake! 

Lavender oil also works great on minor burns to help sooth the pain. It can even help stop the bleeding with minor cuts as well. Working on a farm, these uses come in handy all of the time! 

A drop of lavender oil behind your ears can help fade nausea or motion sickness. We have pregnant moms who visit us at the farmers markets all the time telling us our lavender essential oil is their life saver. 

It helps with dry or chapped skin, cold sores, dandruff, hay fever. I could go on and on about all the amazing uses, but I really recommend you try it for yourself. You'll be amazed at what you've been missing. 

Find some for yourself today HERE. https://www.etsy.com/shop/LavenderAppleFarm 

You Might Also Like

0 comments