ASPARAGUS AND SHRIMP SALAD WITH GARLIC AIOLI

11:02 PM


I love when asparagus starts appearing in the market.  Asparagus is a sure sign that spring is on it's way.  And I love so many recipes that use asparagus.   I did a post last year about how to prepare it.  As my readers know I love roasting most veggies, and Asparagus is no exception.  Today I made a favorite salad.  I've had so many request for this particular salad that I decided to post it.  Now is the perfect time to try this recipe.  I'm positive you'll love it too.
                                                          Bon Appetite, Peggy


Garlic and Chive Aioli

2 cups mayo
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs. water
1/4 cup chives, minced

Combine all five ingredients.  Make ahead of time so flavors can blend.  
*note  You can cut the recipe in half

Salad

greens your choice.  I like fresh romaine, red leaf and a nice fresh spring mix
1 Lb. asparagus
1 Lb. cooked shrimp
1 container cherry tomatoes

Arrange lettuce on each plate. Place asparagus, tomatoes and shrimp.  Top with aioli.




You Might Also Like

1 comments