A STICKY VALENTINES

2:44 PM

I never said I was clever... but i had this Idea while putting together a valentines box for some friends. I made this delicious soft, chewy carmel corn. Then I stuck on a note that reads " You can count on us when things get sticky" My goal was to do something quick and not have to go buy anything. I used what paper and ribbon I had on hand. This would be a great visiting teacher, or home teacher gift. Use your imaginations. Here is the recipe for the yummiest carmel corn around. guaranteed not to pull any fillings or teeth.

Happy Valentines Day ! Peggy

1 cup butter (two sticks)
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup karo syrup
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup popcorn (un-popped)

You will need a very large bowl, or a large brown grocery bag will do. Pop your popcorn (dah). In a heavy pan melt butter, brown sugar and syrup over med heat, until it comes to a boil. Add the sweetened milk and boil another 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Immediately pour over popcorn and stir to coat. If using a bag, pour over popcorn and shake like crazy. Anyway have fun. Happy Valentines day! :) Peggy


You Might Also Like

2 comments